Are you STILL WONDERING WHAT A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT is?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is someone who provides support services to other businesses from a remote location, usually at home.
As a business owner, the biggest challenge you face when building and running your own business is acknowledging you can’t do everything yourself, especially if you want to grow and have more free time. Therefore, without help you are pulled in various directions, you take on more and more work and end up wondering how you’re going to manage day by day.
Just think of your hourly rate for instance and how much time it’s costing you per hour if you do the admin tasks yourself. Working with a VA is your answer. Having a VA onboard means you can outsource the time consuming tasks you shouldn’t be doing, you always leave until last, you don’t enjoy or quite frankly you never end up doing which isn’t good for business.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ME?
- I have over 17 years legal PA experience;
- I have an understanding of legal terminology;
- I have worked in small, medium and large sized law firms;
- I pay my own national insurance, tax and business;
- I have my own desk, computer, printer and equipment;
- You don’t have to pay me for sickness or holiday leave;
- You can use me for ad hoc work as and when needed, you only pay my hourly rate.