Effective as of 31 August 2018
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
2. USE RESTRICTIONS
Your permission to use the Site and Service is subject to the following. You agree that you will not under any circumstance:
- access the Site or the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Site or the Service;
- collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service;
- use the Site or the Service for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- use the Site or Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or Service;
- make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Site or Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Site or Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site or Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Site or Service or the content accessible via the Site or Service; or
- publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
3. ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Site, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Those authors are solely responsible for their content.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or the Service nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by other parties.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The Site and Service, is provided “as is,” without expert warranty of any kind. We make no statement that access to or operation of the Site or Service will be uninterrupted or error free.
- any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- relevant laws or regulatory requirements;
- security, technical or operational issues; or
- Site or Service functionality or features.
9. GENERAL TERMS